Here is some important information to consider when purchasing a subscription plan through the Subscribili Services:
- Subscription plans are not (i) insurance, (ii) qualified health plans under the Affordable Care Act, (iii) pre-payment for future services, or (iv) payment for access to discounted services. Rather, subscription plans are direct payment arrangements between plan Subscribers and Providers for services, products and care provided.
- Subscription plans run for 12 months and include an auto renewal feature. Plan Subscribers can opt out of the auto renewal at any time.
- The Subscription plans are administered by Subscribili, Inc. located at 651 N. Broad St., Suite 206, Middletown, Delaware 19709. You can learn more about Subscribili, including obtaining an up-to-date list of participating providers, at https://subscribili.com or by calling 737-279-5566.
- Providers establish their own subscription fees, treatment fees, and terms. Fees and terms may vary depending on Provider, services and products provided, and location.
- Subscribili does not make payments to Providers for medical services. Plan Subscribers and plan sponsors pay Providers for medical services and Subscribili charges Providers fees for use of the Subscribili platform and services.
- Plan Subscribers are obligated to pay for all discounted health care services, but will receive a discount from those Providers that have contracted with Subscribili.
- Subscription plans include a 30-day money back guarantee. A Subscriber can cancel their plan and receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no services or discounts have been used.
- Home care products include the manufacturer’s shipping, return and warranty policies. Details are included with the product.
Complaints regarding your subscription plan must be submitted in writing to Subscribili via email at email@example.com or mail to the mailing address listed above.
If you are dissatisfied after completing the complaint procedure detailed above, you may contact your state insurance department. Subscribili will provide contact information for your state insurance department upon request.